To create an independent faith school which will deliver high quality education of the national curriculum and Islam
We aim to deliver a high quality educational program and services within a secure Islamic environment, such that students enjoy a positive school experience, achieve best possible outcomes for themselves, and leave school being mindful their accountability to Allah, confident in their identity as Muslim and keen desire to make worthwhile contribution to the social, political and economic well-being of the society.
The foundation of our values is based upon the Holy Quran and the teaching of the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). We are committed to inculcate our students with the principles of justice, fairness, equality, tolerance and respect for others.
|A quest for knowledge
A desire and capability to make positive contribution to society
Attain full potential
|Obedience to Allah SWT
Sensitivity and concern for others
Law of the land
Equality and diversity
A school of excellence, innovation and engagement
Insha-Allah, within five years time Madani Academy will emerge with a reputation for being as one of the leading school in the UK. We will be recognised and valued within our local and wider communities for our role in developing outstanding young persons to serve the local and wider community.
To achieve our vision, the school will emphasise the importance of
- Providing a caring and supportive environment for the students, and to develop them spiritually, morally, academically and socially according to the Quran and Sunnah;
- Setting standards of excellence in teaching and learning;
- A well designed curriculum, broad and balanced enough to meets the needs and inspiration of all students.
- To promote Community Cohesion through school activities and extended school services
- sustainable development programme,
- use of latest technology specially information technology
- identifying and collaboration with other schools, training providers and community groups